(So...my 1st thoughts on) EP1 of I'm Standing on a Million Lives


 


Hello all! I'm back again with another review! I tried my best not to ramble to much in the audio recording....so...let me know what you guys think. 😅 I might have to do bullet points when taking my notes down next time. Happy listening all. 🎧


Click the link below 

(So...my 1st thoughts on) EP1 of I'm Standing on a Million Lives (on Anchor)


Please don't forget to comment on this post or send me a tweet on my twitter account @LazyMusician10 to let me know your thoughts.

P.S. All screenshots used in this post were taken by me on my laptop while watching the episode. :)





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(In the end...) Somali and the Forest Spirit - Review

My Fall 2020 Anime Line Up

(In the end...) Daddy (short film)(2020)